Artists Alley Condos Description
location, location, location! Artists’ Alley Condos is close enough to ditch the vehicle (public transportation is merely actions away …), and yet removed enough to remain peaceful (you will not listen to that streetcar rattle by). The best of both worlds actually does exist! And it’s right here in this concealed haven, centrally situated in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Artists Alley Condos Walk to function! Discover the Revelation district or stroll with the U of T. enjoy from a pavement coffee shop in Harbord Town. The choices are limitless! Enviably hassle-free, with streetcars, metros and buses all within steps, in addition to walking span to 3 of Toronto’s major shopping and eating scenes.
Amazing Views At Artists’ Alley Condos
Artists Alley Condos has a Walk Score of 100 out of 100.
- Artists Alley Condos is a Walker’s Haven so everyday assignments do not require an automobile.
- Artists Alley Condo is a one min walk from the 505 DUNDAS at the DUNDAS ST WEST AT COLLEGE AVE (ST PATRICK STATION) quit.
- 243 Simcoe Condo is in the Kensington-Chinatown area in Toronto. Close-by parks consist of Butterfield Park, Grange Park and Larry Sefton Park.
- Close-by institutions include The Michener Principle, International Language Schools Of Canada and Greystone College Toronto.
- The closest supermarket are Mon Lee Co, Longos The Market and Longo’s.
- Neighboring coffeehouse consist of Coffee shop Plenty, Alumni Cafe and Tim Hortons. There are 573 restaurants within a 15 minute stroll including HDR-HLB Descision Economics, Avenue Coffee shop & Bistro and Anoush Shawarma & Falafel.